Frequently Asked Questions
PLACING CUSTOM PRINT ORDERS
The process of getting your branded packaging boxes manufactured consists of the following stages:
- Project & Design Consultation
- Quote Preparation & Approval
- Artwork Creation & Evaluation
- Sampling (upon request)
Your dedicated account manager will help guide you through these steps. For more information, please contact our sales support team.
You can get a price quote by:
- Visit our Request a Quote page or submit a quote request on any product page
- Chat online with our sales support
- Call Us
- Email your project details to email@example.com
For most requests, a price quote is typically emailed within 2-4 working hours. A complex project may take 24-48 hours. Your dedicated account manager will keep you updated during the quoting process.
No. We do not charge a setup or plate fees regardless of the size of your order. We also do not charge any design fees. You will be quoted one simple price. Higher quantity orders do result in lower per unit prices due to efficiencies gained in printing larger quantities in a single run.
We can make changes to your order prior to the commencement of the production process. Depending upon the nature of your requested changes, the project may need to be re-estimated and you will receive an updated quote (if needed). Please contact your account manager for project change requests.
Custom printed products are unique and cannot be repurposed for other customers. Under certain circumstances, we may be able to cancel an order during the various production stages but cancellation charges will apply depending upon the amount of work that has already been completed. Our customer service team will inform you of any order cancellation charges. Once an order has completed production and entered the shipping process, it cannot be canceled.
DESIGN AND ARTWORK GUIDELINES
You can email your artwork directly to your account manager. Your account manager will coordinate with our inhouse art team to conduct a free artwork evaluation and suggest any technical changes that may improve the quality of the final product.
Please see below for general artwork submission guidelines:
- Please submit your artwork in editable versions of AI, PDF, or EPS files.
- Before saving your artwork, please make sure all fonts are curved and images are embedded.
- If your artwork contains JPEG or PNG images, please ensure such images are higher resolution (minimum 300dpi).
- Colour format matters. Always, create your artwork in CMYK or Pantone colours for an accurate representation of the final printed colours.
- RGB colour format is designed for on-screen viewing only and is not compatible with colour standards used in the printing process. Please avoid creating your artwork in RGB.
- During font selection, always keep in mind the legibility of the desired fonts.
- Cursive and intricate fonts look sharp on screen but do not always do so when printed.
- We also recommend avoiding font sizes that are less than 5pt.
Dielines & Bleeds:
- You can always request a custom template or dieline for any of the products that you are creating artworks for.
- Typically, your artwork should extend a minimum of 1/8 inch (0.125’’) past the trim line.
- We also recommend a safety margin of approximately 1/4 inch (0.25’’) on all sides to prevent text and other important design elements from being cut off.
For additional artwork questions that you may have, please contact our sales support team.
PRODUCTION AND SHIPPING
Yes, custom printed samples are available upon request. You can request hard copy samples of your own product for a low sampling fee. Alternatively, you can also request a free sample of our past projects.
Orders for hard copy samples can take 6-8 business days to produce depending on the complexity of the project. Bulk orders are normally produced within 10-12 business days after the final artwork and order specifications have been approved. Please note that these timelines are approximate and can vary depending on the complexity of your particular project and the workload on our production facilities. Your account manager will discuss the production timelines with you during the ordering process.
We also offer to expedite production plans to meet urgent project requirements. If you have specific timelines that you need to meet, please make sure to discuss any such requirements with your account manager.
Once shipped, orders normally take approximately 3-4 business days for delivery. Your account manager will be in touch with regular updates on the status of your project during the production and shipping process.
Yes, your order can be shipped to multiple locations. You can contact your account manager with additional addresses and quantities to be shipped to each location.
Yes, we can ship internationally. Please provide your account manager with specific requirements. Please note that additional shipping charges, customs duties, and taxes may be applicable to any international shipments.
In order to change your email address, please contact your account support team. In order to change your password, please visit our password reset page.
Account details and previous order history is available in your account profile. Please sign in to your account and click on the order history link.